background

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Friends

Jacob has a friend! I know it seems silly to make a big deal about that but I can't help it. I am excited for him. I decided to let the kids play at the park today before rushing home after school today. While I was there, a Mom came over and introduced herself and wanted to set up a play date. I guess her child has been talking a lot about his new friend Jacob. Yeah! I guess I should be letting the kids play after school a little more often. Gives one a chance to chat up the other parents. In the mornings everyone is in more of a rush.

One problem with the play date, Nathan and this little boy are in the same class. Nathan says he is his friend too. Could be interesting. Nathan does talk about another little boy, so I will have to introduce myself and hopefully set up a play date there.

Yesterday we went to see a pediatrician who IS accepting new patients. Well she weighed them all and measured them. Sarah now weighs 14 lbs 1 oz. She is 24 inches long. She also got her 6 month shots a week early. I wasn't prepared for that! Poor girl. She didn't tell me Sarah's percentile, but I looked it up and for weight she is just above the 10 percentile. I think according to the chart for length Sarah is in the 5th percentile? Could that be right? A little shorty on my hands.

Jacob is in the 70th and I think she said that Nathan was in the 90th percentile for height. Shocker there.:)

Jacob has been in to colouring lately. He has just spent the last hour colouring. Nathan is playing quietly beside him and Sarah is sleeping. Life is good when it goes like this.

Well that is it for today. I am hoping to take some fall pictures of the family this weekend. I am awe struck with all the beautiful red leaves out here. If I get some good ones I will post them.

No comments: