Saturday, December 26, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
I still need to do some Christmas shopping and of course start wrapping up some gifts! I was hoping to do some baking.....but that may have to wait until after Christmas. I seem to be running out of time.
Tomorrow Jacob picks up his new glasses....maybe I will have time to down load some pictures to show just how cute he is in his new glasses.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
I can't wait until tomorrow morning!
Everyone in our house except Daddy has had an eye exam. We discovered that Jacob needs glasses to help strengthen the muscles in one of his eyes. We were at the eye doctor today and he really liked a blue pair of Spiderman glasses! Very cool! We ordered the glasses and now have to wait about a week for them to arrive. He looked so cute in them! I hope he won't be too shy to wear them.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
I am very excited to report that we are going to be developing our basement! We have some window people stopping by tomorrow to see if we should make the windows there bigger or add another one. It depends on what they say about the brick out front of the house. We are open to either, but adding another window would really brighten things up.
We need to clean up the basement a bit more. That will happen this weekend! Then we will be ready for what ever work to begin. I am very excited!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Daddy is away...at least it is only for a few days at a time! But tomorrow could be my first attempt at getting the boys dressed for hockey. I say could be because I will be at an all day outside field trip for my own class tomorrow. I could be pretty tired, but I will decide tomorrow. I don't like to miss things....but that is a lot for one day and being 26 weeks pregnant.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
I am just over half way to 40 weeks. Can't believe that already!!
Still getting things done around the house. A little by little each weekend. I finally got my favorite pictures hung up. Now I need to somehow find a matching frame for baby #4. Maybe Costco will get more in.
I am going to down load pictures and hopefully post some!
Until then....Have a great weekend!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Sarah is cutting more teeth. Poor girl! Two molars on top and the eye teeth on top all cutting through together. She has been a little cranky this week and now I can understand why.
Life is getting busy here. I have a feeling it will be that way for awhile.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
My new school has been great! All so friendly. I am very thankful.
The Nanny is awesome! She has been doing a GREAT job with the kids, and she is just such a nice person. I pray that the papers we just sent in don't take too long. We applied for her work permit and I am praying that we won't have to wait long. So if you have a minute, say a quick prayer for a fast return on the paperwork!
Kids have also enjoyed their new school. Jacob came home today and told me all about a man named Terry Fox. He did a pretty good job explaining some of his story. He is sooooo excited about his agenda book. He checks to make sure I have seen it and signed it. Quite funny.
Nathan has not complained about going to school. We had some rough drop offs last year so that is a huge improvement. He has been coming home and sharing with us some of the new songs he has been learning. He's so proud of himself. Very cute!
Sarah is growing up sooooo fast! She is all over! She loves to push her stroller around the house and is starting to say some more words. She is turning into such a little girl! I love it!
How will baby number 4 fit into this mix? Time seems to fly by so I am sure January will be here before we know it!
Monday, August 24, 2009
I started work for real today. Can't really believe that! The summer is almost gone!
I am in the process of still getting settled. Main floor is 90% there. Except for the boxes we keep bringing in to unpack! Upstairs is all done except for one box of clothes I won't be wearing anytime soon! The Play area still has about three boxes. That leaves the garage and basement. I am going to try to attempt a little nit everyday. The problem is, I can't move a lot of stuff because it is too heavy. So poor Chris gets stuck with a lot of the heavy work and me just bossing him around. Doesn't sound like too bad a deal....for me!:)
Tonight Chris is putting together the trampoline and organizing all the outside furniture. I think the mountain of boxes we have outside gets picked up Wednesday by the moving company. I can't wait until they are GONE!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Point form update:
- our stuff didn't all fit on the truck (first person took up more than they expected)
- painted our family room, laundry room, and Sarah's bedroom
- unpacked for two days straight- I was thankful Chris was home to help!
- went to Music Camp - had a great time! The kids especially!
- back home to the unpacking, but as of today the kitchen, living room and dinning room are free of boxes!
- we get a new land line number tomorrow sometime
- our stuff that didn't make the load comes tomorrow as well
- Chris is off to TO today
- kids first day with the nanny is tomorrow
So much to do and not a lot of time to finish up! I have some pictures to post from some of our Eastern adventures. Just need to hook up the main computer and then I can upload some of them. Sorry for the delay in posting!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
- my packers will have packed
- the truck will be loaded and on its way to Calgary
- my suitcases will be packed
- the cleaners will have cleaned
- Chris will have his last day at work
- I Will board a plane with 3 kids and 2 dogs
Seriously, doesn't seem real, but something tells me the flight out West with my 15 month old will bring me right back to reality! Oh the fun!
Sarah has had a fever the last couple of days. Hopefully it will all run its course and be done before the big day! She is saying the word BABY now, it is very cute.
Boys are doing well. They keep asking about when they will get to see their friends. Hopefully, they will get to see some of their friends this coming weekend.
Jacob wanted to know if his room would still be painted the same. He is so funny about that stuff.
I will miss things about Waterloo for sure, but there are somethings I WILL NOT MISS!
- Renting - I hate it! I will be glad to be back in my OWN house again
- Gardening - Tooooooooooooo much of it here!
- Pool - yes I do not enjoy having a pool. Probably has a lot to do with renting part and the fact that the rainy season we have had makes it difficult to keep up with the pool.
- Ashfault driveways
- Iron bar stool chairs
This house might be bigger by actual square footage, but our house in Calgary has a layout I like so much better. Looking forward to it! I miss my kitchen, appliances that work, kid friendly backyard. 10-12 days and all my stuff should be there.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
I have been disappointed with the weather here! I still have yet to feel the heat! Or really even the humidity thing! Like come on already lets have some regular sunshine! I don't want to see anymore weather forecasts with rain drops coming out of the clouds! I only have a few more weeks to enjoy this pool!
The boys are going to half day camps this week. They play games, do crafts, and more games. Some of their friends from school also registered so they were quite happy to see them when they got there. It made for quite a quiet afternoon around here.
Sarah is doing well. Maybe a little too well. She has figured out how to pull her chair over to the couch and use it to climb up onto the couch! She is so proud of herself when she does it too! It is amazing how much she is changing. No baby here anymore. We have a big girl now. Her hair is getting longer. She looks so cute with little bows in her hair but she won't keep them in. Her hair is almost long enough for pig tails! If I manage to find some really small elastics I will post a picture. She loves getting her hair brushed so it will be funny to see her reaction to the pig tails!
Moving stuff is all booked. I just need to book my flights home! That will be on this weeks to do list! I have a few other things I need to settle but other than that the big stuff is done.
Next week we are looking forward to visitors from the West! Time is flying by again and before we know it we will be unpacking boxes in Calgary.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
We got these necklaces in Maui and she is always wearing them. She loves to put them on.
Three great kids. We really are blessed!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Such a big girl now!
Monday, June 1, 2009
2) 1 Month of school left! WOW!
3) 58 days until I come home I think....if we go with a certain moving company
4) I will be going back to work. Teaching grade 5 at a pretty amazing school! I am totally looking forward to it!
5) Baby ducks are back in the yard as of today. I don't know if it is the same ones. They look the same size. Shouldn't they seem a little bigger now? Also, there are only 9 of them.
6) Our family found a Robin's nest in the backyard. It had an egg in it and we checked it today and the baby bird has hatched!! The kids were quite excited.
7) The peas, onions and corn have all started to grow in the garden. And I mean real ones not the ones farmed on facebook!
8) Still haven't gone camping yet. We hope to go somewhere soon. Any suggestions for Southern Ontario?
9) I picked up Sarah's 1 year pictures and I will post them when the CD comes it. That will be way easier than scanning them.
10) Time is starting to feel like it is rushing by....I hope it slows down!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
The boys feeding them.