background

Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob!



1 week old Jacob.




Jillian holding Jacob

Jacob and Noah

Ethan, Jillian, Noak & Jacob

Jaymee and Jacob


Taylor, Noah, Jacob & Jillian


I see a lot of Sarah in this picture.

Jacob and Ethan




Jacob and Nathan



Brothers!


Jacob is 6 years old today! Wow! He is turning into quite the little man! He is so helpful and loving with his sister and a great friend to his brother. I signed him up this week to be apart of the "bookworm" club and was totally surprised when he READ the book he brought home to me! And it was a book with two to three sentences per page! He is sooooo keen to read. He wants to get better and better! He has been adding and subtracting some basic facts as well. Lots of learning this hear in Senior kindergarten. I am amazed at how much they do at school here in kindergarten.


Jacob loves playing board games. He loves the wii of course! He is actually quite good at it. Way better than me! For any of you who have played the tanks game on wii, Jacob has made it up to level 16 so far. He is his father child in that respect!


He loves his friends and really enjoys playing with them and spending time with them. He was very excited about our trip to Mexico and seeing his friends there. Special for me to watch. He is enthusiastic happy child. He has a very vivid imagination and watching him play star wars, Indiana Jones or right now....Ben 10 is fun to do. LOUD but fun!


He has the best giggle and it is contagious when he starts. He loves pizza, pancakes, and red peppers. He really isn't a sweet eater. He took mini cupcakes to school and handed them all out but he didn't actually eat one! I wish I was able to turn it down! His new favorite treat is dip with some chips.


I can not believe he is SIX! He was such a little baby and so beautiful with all that hair! When he is older and blonder he sure looks like Sarah.


Jacob I am so blessed to be your Mother! I hope you have a great birthday and a great year being 6! Lets try not to rush forward to SEVEN!!! Love you lots! Mommy!

2 comments:

Kirst said...

I can't believe he's 6 already. I love seeing all those pictures when the kids were babies. Oh the memories.

Karri said...

Me too! It took me hours to sort through because I was enjoying it so much!