background

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yeah!

I couldn't resist leaving the pictures up for so long. I love looking at them. Really quite amazing! Every time I look at them I realize just how blessed we are!

Update:
I am very excited to report that we are going to be developing our basement! We have some window people stopping by tomorrow to see if we should make the windows there bigger or add another one. It depends on what they say about the brick out front of the house. We are open to either, but adding another window would really brighten things up.

We need to clean up the basement a bit more. That will happen this weekend! Then we will be ready for what ever work to begin. I am very excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree... the pics are fabulous! Exciting that you are going to develop the basement... it will give you so much more room!!!

Karri said...

Thanks! I can NOT wait!