background

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Still breech!

I went and had an ultrasound today. The baby is looking healthy, but she is still breech. I have 4-5 weeks to see what is going to happen. Here's hoping she will turn naturally on her own! They Internet sites say some babies can turn on their own naturally up to 37 weeks. So I hope she will!

I still need to do some Christmas shopping and of course start wrapping up some gifts! I was hoping to do some baking.....but that may have to wait until after Christmas. I seem to be running out of time.

Tomorrow Jacob picks up his new glasses....maybe I will have time to down load some pictures to show just how cute he is in his new glasses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karri,
Just found your blog. Nice to get caught up, it has been years! Just wanted to let you know that Amy was breech was till 37.5 weeks, then she went transverse, and finally the day before 39 weeks (my scheduled c-section date) she was right side up. .or down.. Hang in there... Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Cassy