background

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well the baby has finally decided to cooperate and turn head down. Which I am very happy about. However, I now just have to wait for baby to decide when to come. It is Jan 9th and I have about 20 days until my official due date. Still have some things to do to get ready baby #4s arrival. But slowly they are getting done!

Our basement is getting there. The dry wall is up and now we are ready for the next step. I can NOT wait for it to be done! We need to go pick out paint and carpet and maybe next week sometime we can fit that in.

I can't wait to use it and set up the rooms! Especially set up my scrapbook stuff. I really miss working on it and even if I don't get much done it will be nice to be able to go down and work on some things when I do have a free moment....which with 4 kids could potentially be almost never. But I am optimistic! I can't wait for the kids toys and stuff to also go downstairs to their own place!!!

Two things I guess I just have to be patient about!

Sarah is talking quite a bit right now. She also sings a version of Twinkle Twinkle, Sing Sing Sing(a praise and worship song), and the Dora song. It is soooooo cute! I have to get it on video.

Nathan is working on printing in kindergarten. He will have some homework now over the next few weeks and he is very excited about it....so far anyway!

Jacob is doing awesome with his reading. He has moved up two levels since before Christmas. I think the glasses are also helping with this. The transition to wearing the glasses has gone quite well and he seems to feel like they really help him.

No comments: