background

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sarah turns 2!

I had a talented friend make the cupcakes! Aren't they cute!
Enjoying them!

Wondering what is going on.
Sarah you turned 2
You talk really well and use lots of sentences
My favorite question is, "what happened?"
You ask it even when you do something.
I call you the Tornado Sarah....because of your desire
to play with many thing.
You LOVE shoes!
You are gentle with your little sister
You love to hold her
You love playing with your brothers
You love to push you stroller around and to jump on the trampoline
You really enjoy driving your electric bike around
You want to play street hockey with the big boys
You love being outside
You love all thing Dora...it is fun to watch you play with the characters
You notice my earrings or nails and tell me they are, "nice."
You have just discovered how yummy chocolate milk is
You can still wear some 18 months stuff, but you wear size 2
your feet fit a 5 or 6...they grew a lot recently
you weigh 25 lbs
You are super cute!!!
You are now 2 and I can't believe it!
And I Love you!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes were almost as cute as Sarah. Thanks Kirsten.

Chris