background

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Scrapbook Poem! And Merry Christmas From Us!


I saw this last year on a website by americanmom



Twas the night before Christmas

And I am glued to the tree.

I am wondering what Santa has brought just for me.

Could it be cardstock, or ink pads, or lace?

"Or some stamps,"I said with a smile on my face!

And that's when I heard him......"Hi Santa," I said.

He replied, "You know.....good girls should be in their beds!"

"I know I should Santa, and now I've been caught.

But I was so excited to see what you've brought!"

"Well lets take a look in this room where you work"

He shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk.

I heard him exclaim, as he put it in gear.

"You've got enough crap! I'll see you next year!"


I thought it was cute! I think it has also been posted on the website Two Peas in a Bucket as well. I hope to get in some scrapbooking SOON and even post some of the results!

No comments: