background

Friday, January 21, 2011

Jacob's Hockey Team!

Jacob is the one in the white helmet! I love that he is the only one with a white helmet!
For a Mom watching hockey, and sometimes distracted by the two year old or the baby,
the white helmet really helps me locate him quickly on the ice!
Both the boys are enjoying hockey and gaining new skills and developing strengths in
different areas. Of course this is where the teacher comes out in me, I like seeing how
they progress so much overtime. I don't always go, because I am home with the girls
but when I do, I can see their improvement! I don't regret putting them into hockey
even though it keeps us REALLY busy! I think it is super important for kids to be involved
in things that they love, what every that might be.

2 comments:

Betty and Wilma said...

My boy would love hockey if only there were a local team or greater interest. Well, thanks for sharing!

Karri said...

Thanks for commenting!