background

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy First Birthday Ahsley!

I don't know when or how this happened....but she turns one today!
















I miss these moments!
Ashley you are an awesome baby
Always happy and ready to play
You enjoy playing with little ponies or Dora
You sometimes even watch TV shows
You smile so easy
You are the best eater
You can say, uh oh!, Mama, Dada and sometimes it sounds like other things
You know when we close the gate it means you can't come and you don't like that
You will stand around things but aren't ready to venture away from holding on to things
You have a more laid back personality than your sister
You are cuddly and like it when the kids play with you
You play peek a boo....and it is so cute
Your hair is long enough to put a small pony in
You enjoy watching yourself in the mirror
You LOVE to Dance and it is so fun to watch
Any time you hear music you start to dance
You are my sweet precious baby girl!
I am so thankful I get to be your Mom!
I love you!






2 comments:

Kirst said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Anonymous said...

awww! happy birthday, ashley :-)