background

Monday, March 7, 2011

Anton

I have been following the Williams Family Blog for a while. It is amazing to read about their day to day activities and how their child with EB is cared for. He is a beautiful child and they are an amazing family! What keeps me reading, is their commitment to God, and how they remain so positive!

They introduced me to Anton and his story broke my heart. He was born a twin to s surrogate mother. When the parents came to see the twins, to take them home they took only the healthy twin. Anton was left at the hospital. So sad. His medical issues are quite severe and require so much support! Understandably not everyone can care for someone with his needs. He is able to be adopted and praise the Lord, people have shown interest in him. He has a facebook page, a blog, and people praying for him from all over. His disease has no cure, but maybe he could spend some time with a family who would love and care for him. He is currently lived his whole life in a hospital. Does it get any sadder!?!?!? Well, from reading some other things about him, he seems to have some care takers that love him and take good care of him. But I want him to have a family....a forever family! Lets pray God will make a way! It sure makes me thankful for the 4 healthy children I have!

No comments: