background

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TWO months!

Well, today I requested moving companies to come to my house and give us some quotes! They come Thursday to have a look around! I can't believe that May is almost over and that means only 2 Months + a week until I am back in Calgary. DID I SAY 2 Months!!! All of a sudden that doesn't feel like enough time! Where did the year go?????

All that said. I hate packing and getting everything ready! Believe me I am very very thankful to once again be able to hire the packers!!! I really don't think I could do it without them. Especially for the breakable stuff. But this time I am going to be watching those packers very carefully! I will also pack some stuff myself. Then the clean up! Oh the fun!

I have started to tell some of the other parents. I officially told the kids school. All these things make it so real. I have been so impressed with the kids school out here that it was actually a hard thing to do. Hopefully, I will like the kids new school too!

I sure hope the next few weeks don't fly by too fast!

On a different note, I had to turn on the air conditioning today. It was hot out today! I love the sun! I hope there is more of it coming and less rain and wind!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Fred and Wendy said...

Movers who pack? That's me! Yes watch and learn. There is a good way and a bad way.

See you in Calgary!