background

Monday, May 25, 2009

What have we been up too?

Sarah loves the trampoline. And I love it too!
It is the safe place for her in a yard with a giant pool.





My walker. She is all over the place! Even running at times!



We visited the police the other weekend. It was quite fun. They had many displays set up and lots for the kids to see and do! The best part....it was free! Above is Jacob with the bomb robot.




Sarah catching bad guys.





Safety City was a highlight of the day. Driving your own car! The boys were loving this!



My one year old!









1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

Beautiful pictures Karri. Looks like you are all having fun in the sun. When do you move back to AB?

I just tagged you on my blog to play along with a memory game. If you are too busy to play along, I understand but I just wanted you to know that I included you this time around. Take care and happy moving day!