background

Monday, June 1, 2009

1) Well we have had moving companies in to do estimates. Chris's work will decide. I am very thankful for packers! I could NOT imagine trying to get it all ready.

2) 1 Month of school left! WOW!

3) 58 days until I come home I think....if we go with a certain moving company

4) I will be going back to work. Teaching grade 5 at a pretty amazing school! I am totally looking forward to it!

5) Baby ducks are back in the yard as of today. I don't know if it is the same ones. They look the same size. Shouldn't they seem a little bigger now? Also, there are only 9 of them.

6) Our family found a Robin's nest in the backyard. It had an egg in it and we checked it today and the baby bird has hatched!! The kids were quite excited.

7) The peas, onions and corn have all started to grow in the garden. And I mean real ones not the ones farmed on facebook!

8) Still haven't gone camping yet. We hope to go somewhere soon. Any suggestions for Southern Ontario?

9) I picked up Sarah's 1 year pictures and I will post them when the CD comes it. That will be way easier than scanning them.

10) Time is starting to feel like it is rushing by....I hope it slows down!

2 comments:

Kirst said...

woohoo to moving soon! I have to say I'm a little sad school is almost over. I'm sure I'm the only crazy one.

Anonymous said...

you'll be surprised how fast the time will go now. in no time at all, you'll be back in calgary and it will be like you never left....