background

Thursday, July 23, 2009

One week today
  • my packers will have packed
  • the truck will be loaded and on its way to Calgary
  • my suitcases will be packed
  • the cleaners will have cleaned
  • Chris will have his last day at work
  • I Will board a plane with 3 kids and 2 dogs

Seriously, doesn't seem real, but something tells me the flight out West with my 15 month old will bring me right back to reality! Oh the fun!

Sarah has had a fever the last couple of days. Hopefully it will all run its course and be done before the big day! She is saying the word BABY now, it is very cute.

Boys are doing well. They keep asking about when they will get to see their friends. Hopefully, they will get to see some of their friends this coming weekend.

Jacob wanted to know if his room would still be painted the same. He is so funny about that stuff.

I will miss things about Waterloo for sure, but there are somethings I WILL NOT MISS!

  1. Renting - I hate it! I will be glad to be back in my OWN house again
  2. Gardening - Tooooooooooooo much of it here!
  3. Pool - yes I do not enjoy having a pool. Probably has a lot to do with renting part and the fact that the rainy season we have had makes it difficult to keep up with the pool.
  4. Ashfault driveways
  5. Iron bar stool chairs

This house might be bigger by actual square footage, but our house in Calgary has a layout I like so much better. Looking forward to it! I miss my kitchen, appliances that work, kid friendly backyard. 10-12 days and all my stuff should be there.