background

Monday, July 6, 2009

What is going on here.

We finally got the lap top back so hopefully I can get back to some regular blogging!

I have been disappointed with the weather here! I still have yet to feel the heat! Or really even the humidity thing! Like come on already lets have some regular sunshine! I don't want to see anymore weather forecasts with rain drops coming out of the clouds! I only have a few more weeks to enjoy this pool!

The boys are going to half day camps this week. They play games, do crafts, and more games. Some of their friends from school also registered so they were quite happy to see them when they got there. It made for quite a quiet afternoon around here.

Sarah is doing well. Maybe a little too well. She has figured out how to pull her chair over to the couch and use it to climb up onto the couch! She is so proud of herself when she does it too! It is amazing how much she is changing. No baby here anymore. We have a big girl now. Her hair is getting longer. She looks so cute with little bows in her hair but she won't keep them in. Her hair is almost long enough for pig tails! If I manage to find some really small elastics I will post a picture. She loves getting her hair brushed so it will be funny to see her reaction to the pig tails!

Moving stuff is all booked. I just need to book my flights home! That will be on this weeks to do list! I have a few other things I need to settle but other than that the big stuff is done.

Next week we are looking forward to visitors from the West! Time is flying by again and before we know it we will be unpacking boxes in Calgary.

No comments: