background

Monday, June 2, 2008

Camping in Montana








We had a great weekend camping with our friends in Montana. The kids loved playing at the park, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows by the fire, and even a dip in the pool. We checked out the Mysterious vortex place and I have to say, we saw some unusual things that made us wonder. Another highlight of the weekend was feeding the baby animals in the petting zoo with these giant bottles. We had a little rain but for the most part the weather was pretty good.

2 comments:

Kirst said...

Wish we could have been there. loves like you guys had fun. No pictures of the kids feeding the animals?

Karri said...

I was charging the camera so I will have to get Kathy to email me some. I also missed some pictures of Jacob in the cars because I was feeding Sarah. Thankfully kathy and jeff were taking lots.