background

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Scapbooking too!


I haven't posted anything related to scrapbooking yet. So today is the day! Thanks to some really great friends who were able to babysit for me I attended a digital scrapbooking class and learned a few new tricks. I love the pictures I used on this page. We used Elements 6 to create the page.
Isn't she a cutie! We are so blessed!
Thanks lobbsters for taking the kids, all three! Auntie and Uncle have the magic touch because they managed to convince Sarah to take a bottle. Yeay!

3 comments:

Kirst said...

You know your kids are always welcome at our house. Nice page! You'll be able to teach us now.
And yes Sarah is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What a cute page and a cute daugher.
Char

Evey said...

Hey Karri,

Nice to see you in the land of blog:) Glad to see you guys doing well.

Yvonne