background

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sarah Lynn 2 Months Old!






We went went to the clinic yesterday. She was the lucky baby who received three immunization shots in the legs. Overall, she did pretty good. She cried for the one that the nurse told me would still. Almost 9 weeks old she weighs 10lbs 2oz, and is 21 3/4 inches long. Not a big baby but a healthy baby. I can't believe two months has already gone by. She 's at that wonderful stage of smiles and talking to you. The boys are great with her, very gentle and always checking on her. They love her very much!

3 comments:

Kirst said...

I can't believe it has been 2 months already. Nothing wrong with having a wee one.

Karri said...

I found Jacob's records and he was 10 lbs 10 oz at the same time frame. I know Nathan was way bigger but I will have to dig out his infor to see. It goes by toooooo fast! Look at Spencer he's crawling around like a pro!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful. Can't wait to see her in person.
Char