background

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nathan!

I love this picture of him. My big boy is four! Time just goes so fast. Before I know it he will be asking for my car keys on his way out somewhere! Punk # 2 I love you!

He likes to hold Sarah.

Eating His birthday cake at his party!
He asked for a Hotwheels cake and it came as cupcakes. It was the best tasting birthday cake I have had in a long time. There was a lot of icing but it wasn't too sweet! And it was super easy to hand out to everyone!

Bowling at his party.

Celebrating on his actual birthday at home.

My cute big boy!

Nathan drew this picture of our family and I was very impressed with how much detail he actually included in it. I thought he did a pretty good job! In case you are wondering I am the one with hair!:)

This is Nathan's picture of a tank. Again I thought he did a pretty good job all by himself!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice of you to point out who has the hair! I'm the one with the nice personality.

Your loving husband

Karri said...

Well I thought it was cute he actually gave me hair!:)

Anonymous said...

it's okay, chris.... it's just hard to DRAW personality... ha,ha!!!!!