background

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Scrapbooking Again!

I finally did some scrapbooking out here in the East! I haven't done it in so long that I was worried I had forgotten how to use my stuff! The above pictures are of Sarah. They were taken just after we picked out all of our pumpkins!

This was a kit that I bought. It worked well for the field trip the boys had. I have not added the journalling part yet...but I couldn't wait to post something. Kits are a really good way to get you back in the mood. I modified it to fit more pictures on.

We took the kids to this park and had a bunch of pictures taken. It was a beautiful day and we got some great pictures. Unfortunately, it is hard to see some of the detail. But you get the idea.


This started out as a kit, but I made a lot of changes to this one. Again, I like to fit more than three photos on a two page layout! The colors worked well with the sand and of course Sarah's pink shirt!
Now I just need to keep doing it!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great! i *wish* i felt remotely creative enough to do something like that!!!!!!! all of our pictures are stored in photo boxes... I KNOW.... **boring**!!!! great job!

Karri said...

Thanks! I wish I had the energy to run marathons like you do!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks good Karri!

Kirst said...

Looks good. Glad to see you're back at it.