background

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Aloha!

Our resort from the boat ride.
Whales! There were two of them. We were lucky to see them because they often leave for Alaska in April, but these two were hanging around!

Down by the beach on our resort.



Dolphins swimming beside our boat. I thought this was pretty COOL!



I have to say this is a beautiful place! I wish the kids were here to enjoy it too! The weather has been wonderful and the meals amazing! The people organizing this trip really outdid themselves!

The property here is also Beautiful! Tomorrow the group is going into a town and doing a little shopping and then in the evening it is the awards night and fancy dinner. Then most people fly out late on Sunday. But we don't leave until Wednesday which is really sooooooo nice for us. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for making all this possible!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! looks amazing. love the dolphins. hawaii is my favourite place on earth... :-)

Mikes Sumondong said...

Wow! What an experience! Great Pics!


Your Daily Word

Anonymous said...

Where did you stay?
Char J

Karri said...

Thanks Everyone!

We stayed at the Ritz Carlton. Chris's company trip, otherwise I am sure we would have never booked there! But it sure is a nice place!

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful!
Char J

Fred and Wendy said...

Looks amazing - you're very fortunate. Enjoy the time!

Kirst said...

I thought for sure I had commented already. just call me a slacker. I need to call you and find out first hand about your trip.
When do we get to see the cupcake pictures?