background

Friday, April 17, 2009

Sarah is ONE??!


I consider myself to be very blessed! Blessed with such a great family. Part of this family is a little girl who came into our lives quickly April 17th 2008. Sarah Lynn Presley was born and weighed 6 lbs 15 oz. She was so cute a little!! A beautiful addition to our family.
Happy Birthday my Sweetie! I miss you lots!
I will post more when I return from Maui about all the wonderful things you are doing now! And of course a new picture to show how much you have grown!
Update coming soon!


2 comments:

Kirst said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I'm impressed still posting while holidaying.
Taylor told me yesterday that you guys are almost done your vacation to Ontario. And I don't think she ever heard us talk about it. :)

Karri said...

I set the posts to post on certain days. But this was the last one. Now I may have to actually post a real one tomorrow. My vacation is coming !!!