background

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hmmmm...could I do that?

Okay already!

I have been looking at all the amazing cupcakes and birthday cakes my friends all make for their kids. It is inspiring but also FRUSTRATING me!:) I have been inspired enough to make some cupcakes for a little girl's first birthday party, but I have no ideas at the moment. Nothing, notta, zero! I think I may make a trip to Michaels and see about a book for some ideas. It has to bee girly, cute and something I can actually make. So if you have any ideas send them my way.

All the cupcakes and birthday cakes I have seen lately, VERY CREATIVE! I love seeing what Mom's are making for their kids.

I hope I can be as creative! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Kirst said...

I know you can do it. Do you have a theme for her party? They have some cute bunny ones in the Hello Cupcake book. And you might be able to find the design on their website. Can't wait to see your creation.

kristen said...

The fact that you wrote "It has to bee girly, cute and..." accidentally made me think that Bee cupcakes would be really cute. Maybe they don't count as girly (although you could put lips or tutus on them?)...but they would be absolutely adorable...and she could have the Queen Bee cupcake...

Karri said...

You guys have some good suggestions!:) I need to check out the internet ideas with those searches in mind. Bugs, bees or bunnies there has to be something I can do. With step by step instructions for myself. I will keep you posted but time is running out!

Tammy Williams said...

I know this is a ladybug, but I thought I would share the link with you. I thought they were cute!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://catchingfireflies.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/01/28/ladybug_cupcakes.jpg&imgrefurl=http://catchingfireflies.typepad.com/catching_fireflies/2008/01/delicious-lady.html&usg=__x82wVQLj_inujnUtRLhgPTR7DWc=&h=286&w=375&sz=93&hl=en&start=64&tbnid=QfapW-O74GHqdM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=122&prev=/images%3Fq%3D1st%2Bbirthday%2Bcupcakes%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D54

Mikes Sumondong said...

Hey God bless!