background

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8 Months Already?









From 6 lbs 15 oz to 15 lbs 13 oz
I will finish and add to my post tomorrow but she turned 8 Months old TODAY!
She continues to such a wonderful and happy baby.
She thinks the dogs are hilarious! When they walk away from her she cries, but if they come up close she is captivated by them! She will giggle out loud if they come up really close to her. It is quite funny to watch. I need to get it on video. Her brothers of course also provide some amazing entertainment for her. They love to get her things and spend time with her and play with her. They love her so much....it is neat to see. They call her "baby" will she ever get called by her name?
She loves baby cookies now and is eating baby food really well. She is pulling herself forward, kinda half crawling and is sitting up well.
She has figured out that if I put her in the jumper or sit her down with toys on the floor...I may just walk away. So she watches close and if I do she will cry and let me know she doesn't like that. They sure do figure things out early. I don't mind it. She is my last and I want to treasure every moment. So I usually go get her and take her with me. It doesn't happen every time but it is cute for now when it does.
She can still wear clothes 3-6 months size. She is still wearing her 0-6 months shoes and I think she will be for a while longer. We finally put her in the size 3 diapers. Well I think that is my update on Sarah. We love her very much!

1 comment:

Kirst said...

8 months already. Where did the time go? Sarah is catching up quickly with her little buddy, in the weight department. See you soon.