background

Friday, December 5, 2008

Yes....I Am addicted to pictures!

Sarah's 8 Month pictures...two weeks early but saves me some cash doing it all at once! I love the feature of adding their names. We went to do some family pictures and I will post them later. I was quite happy with our photo shoot.
These two pictures of Nathan and Jacob are zoomed in on from a group shot of the three of them. If you order the CD at WM they will do a bunch of changes like zooming in for close ups of individuals, converting the pictures to sepia or black and white, adding text, adding the silhouettes around the pictures, and you get all of those on the CD as well.


I thought their pictures turned out well. I love getting their pictures taken! I love to take pictures! But when they are all grown up I will love them even more!
They are growing up soooooo fast.
They know we are going to Calgary and Edmonton. They talk a lot about seeing their friends. I think they have planned their own sleepovers! Hopefully we will be able to fit a few in. They are very excited about seeing their friends. I am wondering what they will think when we arrive in Calgary and they go to Nannie`s house and have to wait to go see their friends the next day.
I can`t wait to go! It will be here before I know it. And I still have so much to do to get ready. I still have presents to buy! Looking forward to seeing you ALL! Friends and Family can`t wait!


No comments: