background

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Family Pictures!

Here is the one I like the best! I do have it without the Merry Christmas part. But I liked that! I thought it turned out well. I like to have a family picture done every once and a while. The hard part is getting everyone looking where they should be!

Today was a big day. Shopping at Costco and the Mall and Walmart. All that and I am still not finished with the shopping part! Good thing I like to do it!
After shopping I cleaned up the garage which we just kinda left. The packers and movers we had were the WORST packers and movers EVER! So needless to say. After dealing with the stuff in the house I just couldn't deal with the boxes in the garage! Well I finally braved up and just did it. And...I wanted to park at least my car in the garage when it snows and rains!!!!! So a spot has opened up and while it is light out tomorrow I will finish it up!

I also hung up Christmas lights outside! It warmed up today so I thought I should take advantage of the warmer weather.

Thursday the boys are having a Winter Concert. They will be singing some kind of song! Can't wait to see them do it. Hopefully I will get a good picture viewing seat!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family picture! I love you hair like that Karri!
Char J

Anonymous said...

nice picture! and you have my sympathy on the terrible packers & movers. we had the exact same problem when we moved from toronto. just one example... our computer was in the same box as our pots & pans!! needless to say, we had to unpack EVERY box just to find what we needed.

Karri said...

Thanks Char!

Thanks Lisa!

I don't think I would use packers again. I was so disappointed! That is exactly what we have had to do too. Look through every box!

Kirst said...

Nice picture! 9 days to go! Can you tell I'm excited?

Karri said...

Me too! I want to pack but it is a bit early! I can hardly wait!

Fred and Wendy said...

The photo is great! Sorry about the movers...moving is never great but they should make it easier. We have normally had a good experience! Next time Chris will do it by himself no doubt.

Karri said...

Hmmmm....Chris pack? I think we have moved a few times and he is not the best packer! When we move again I see a lot of work in my future! At least I kept all the boxes and won't have to buy more!:)