background

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Home!

It is so good to be home. I think I can say that. I have only been away for 5 months now. I have missed quite few things. But the best part about coming has seeing the kids play with their friends like they never left. I have to admit, I was a little worried about that. I of course loved seeing all of my friends too!! Being away gives on such an appreciation for many things and even the simple things one might take for granted.

Nathan has been sick. I just hope the other two don't get sick. However, Nannie took care of him today so he could rest while we went to church. That was a BIG help! Gotta love the grandparents. They were quite excited to see Nannie too! Jacob kept hugging her.

He has figured out that Nannie does word searches which he LOVES. So he has been making her do many of them today. And being Nannie she just can't say no. I think we may have worn Nannie out.

Tomorrow we are going to go see Santa. I can't wait...yes for the picture. I will maybe post it tomorrow. Depends on how much it will cost to but the CD. If I was at home I would just scan it in. So I may not be able to.

2 comments:

Kirst said...

I'm glad you're here too. How did the Santa visit go?

Karri said...

Good! I didn't think Nathan would go see him but he did! I liked the picture, it is not perfect but it turned out pretty good!