background

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrr it is COLD here!

Back to the COLD! And I don't like it!

Does the snow ever melt here in Waterloo? I think the snowbanks here just keep growing and growing!!! I miss my Chinooks!!!!

Mexico was a great vacation. The resort we stayed at was a great place to take a family. Lots of choices and good food and good service!

We were very concerned at the start that we wouldn't be staying with our friends because out tour company had upgraded us to a different Hotel. But someone at the resort we stayed at heard our pleas and did what they could to help us stay there! The whole point of the trip was to surprise the kids and hang out with our friends. So we were quite concerned about this. We almost cancelled the trip because the tour company was NO help at all! Thankfully, it all worked out. We had a wonderful time hanging out with all the Haskey's! It was so great for the kids to have other kids to play with.

I have lots of pictures, some I need to scan so hopefully in the next day or two I can get a few pictures posted.

The boys got kindergarten report cards today. They are both doing well. We are very proud of the boys! Nathan's teacher actually used the word quiet to describe him. Could she really be talking about my Nathan?! Interesting to see how things are done out here. The boys even evaluated themselves on a mini report card. Impressive for kindergarten I thought!

Nathan however will be getting a new teacher for the rest of the school year as the one he has is going travelling with her husband.

Sarah continues to want to work on this standing thing! She is all over the place. She is such a great baby! She was easy to travel with and did so great on the trip!

1 comment:

Kirst said...

I'm glad it all worked out for you guys. And I agree it sucks coming back to the cold. No good at all.