background

Monday, January 12, 2009

Cancun Mexico!!!

I am starting to get excited!!! This time next week I will be enjoying the sun in Cancun Mexico! I have never been and I am really looking forward to it. The boys still don't know about it yet. I think I will start talking about it with them this week. We originally did not tell them because we were focused on the Calgary trip and we wanted to surprise them!

The surprise part is that some of their very best friends will also be there! (Our good friends too)Noah, Jillian, and Isabella don't know either that we are coming. So I can NOT wait to see their reactions. I am looking forward to seeing our friends out there and enjoying the sun, beach, pool, and what ever else Mexico and the resort has to offer!!!

Now I have to start the packing process again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will *love* it!! i've only been once, but it was amazing :-)

Karri said...

Thanks!:) Can't wait until next Sunday!!!

Kirst said...

You'll have so much fun. I've never been but it looks great. Can't wait to see the pictures. I know there will lots.