background

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is all I got today....

Jacob is off to another play date today. Poor Nathan he will be sad. I think we will have to plan a special activity for him tomorrow too.



The kids have both been taking skating lessons and we registered them again for the second semester. Nathan started out in a low group which we were disappointed in. But later during that first lesson got moved up. So we felt much better about that. Jacob is already in the top group for this age group. We had our second lesson of this semester and Nathan got moved up two groups into Jacob's class. We were a little surprised about that!!! However, upon looking back at where they both started, they are doing so well. They actually skate, jump on their skates and a few other tricks. They like going and it is neat to see their progress each week.



Jacob has been talking about Hockey. He says he wants to play hockey. So I guess we will have to look into all this at some point and just see what all that involves.



Sarah is doing better. She ended up being quite sick while on our holidays. I think she is just now getting back to eating solids regularly. She is still not liking vegetables, which she would eat before!!! I am happy to report she is sleeping better. She is not getting up every hour which is AWESOME! But she could still sleep a little longer. Small steps I guess. Being sick so no fun! Especially for a baby.



Something new, Sarah was STANDING in her crib when I went to go get her today. Hello! Doesn't she know she is a baby. I am not ready for a toddler!!! Slow down on the milestones I say!

Sorry no pictures...I left my camera at a friends house. But the good news is I get it back tonight!:)

1 comment:

Kirst said...

Yay for a playdate. I wish Taylor would go on more.
I hope you get your camera back too so that we can all see some great photos from Mehico.