background

Monday, July 7, 2008

Being Spurred On!






The sermon at church last Sunday was about being "spurred" on. The speakers talked about moving and how they handled it. I wonder if God planned all that for me?

Now to update, Chris has found a house, we have officially rented out our house for September 1st. I haven't said much about the move, and to be honest I kind a hoped it wouldn't really happen. But at each opportunity for things to fall apart or not work out, they do work out. I guess someone up there really wants this to happen. Or Ron continues to pray harder than me!

I decided to post a few pictures of our house. And I hope the pictures will encourage people to come visit!!!!

5 comments:

Kirst said...

Karri that looks like a great house. And you know that we will be visiting for sure. I wish we could afford to visit more often.

Anonymous said...

The house looks great. Lots of fun pool parties! We told the kids this morning - we're just now drying the tears.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

The house looks awesome! Change is difficult but with it comes surprising blessings.
Char J

Joy and Darrin said...

stupid house

abcd said...

wow... what a beatiful house... :D