background

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We are Back!


We just arrived back yesterday from Penticton. The weather was awesome! It was so great to spend time with friends, watch the kids play, and enjoy the sun. I was a little sad leaving. Hopefully, I will get to come again another summer. I will miss it!
The kids added some new toys to the must have list this year. One of them, thanks to the Dureski's were water guns! The kids loved having water fights. The other toy was a surf board. All the kids eventually had one and they had a great time using them.

We wondered what it would be like to bring Sarah along. She was wonderful! She ate well, slept well and even started putting herself to sleep. She was a very good baby!

About the move, the movers and packers are booked. My van leaves tomorrow to go out East on a train. We should get the van back to us in about two weeks. Feels like it has been a long time coming and now it is happening so fast! I just want to thank everyone for all their kind words and well wishes. It has meant a lot to me! Thank You!

No comments: