background

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sarah Three Months



Sarah had her three month check up early. She would officially be three months on the 17th. I can't believe she is almost three months old! She weighs 11 lbs 2 oz, and is 22 inches long. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful baby! She's been "talking" and smiling for awhile and seeing her smile brings me such joy! The boys are awesome with their sister. They love spending time with her and playing with her. I should mention that my 5 year old took these pictures. Not bad for his first time!

1 comment:

LorettaL said...

Oh Karri!!!! Your new house is gorgeous!! A pool! I'm so NOT showing that to my kids! You have one cutie patootie girl there!

I'm really going to miss you! I'm finally moving south, but too late.

Now I know you have a blog though, so I'll keep tuning in.