background

Monday, September 29, 2008

Pumpkin Hunting 2008

Okay so I wonder how many scrapbooking Moms come here just for this sign and set up for pictures?
Our little pumpkin!


The big ones too!




Pumpkin Hunters!






Trying to find that special one!




What a real pumpkin patch looks like...and yes there were still pumpkins in the patch!





Nathan trying to pull the wagon.



Who knew there were so many different kinds of pumpkins???






Can you believe this place. I was in pumpkin heaven!!!! So many to choose from and row upon row of them! The kids were quite excited to see all the pumpkins too. The trouble is finding that special one. I could have taken home a few more than we did but who knows there is still time...I could go back.

Mums are big right now. They are EVERYWHERE!

Not a real graveyard in case you were worried.




We ended our trip to the farm with an adventure through the corn maze!

We had a great day together and found some fabulous pumpkins!



2 comments:

Kirst said...

I just realized no pumpkin hunt has been scheduled. MAybe I should look into it.

Anonymous said...

That looked like a fun day. A little more pumpkins to choose from than Butterfield Acres... I just got caught up on all the entries. I miss you guys! The boys are looking older and Sarah is changing so much! But I'm glad you're coming out soon.

Kathy