background

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yeay for Jacob!

I am so proud of Jacob! He came home with this special award from his teacher today. He was very excited to show me and I was excited to see it! He told me that today they were working on writing words. Such an exciting time. I am thrilled that he is enjoying school.




Last Monday I went to a scrapbooking class and we made these layouts. The most memorable part of the evening was that the one lady was upset with her husband because she had to drive the Ferrari. Sounded like a horrible deal to me! Anyway, I thought I would share what I made.




This was the left over material from the class. I could probably make good use of these materials too! I will sign up for another class, I am just waiting to see what classes they post next. I also bought one of their kits and when I work on that one I will post some of the pictures.

No comments: