background

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sarah!



These pictures are of Sarah at 4months (really I was late due to the move so more like 4.5 months) They turned out great. I was quite happy when I saw them. And now I can share them online because we finally hooked up our new printer which also scans. The scanning didn't take long at all, and I think the quality is still quite good. I am so excited I can do this now. It should save me some money for those monthly pictures I like to take:)

Sarah is growing so fast. I can hardly believe she is 4.5 months old. She is a very happy baby. Quiet and easy to take care of. I am very blessed. Her brothers love her soooo much. They continue to be very loving and careful with her. I hope it continues. She found her voice this week. Well....at least a little shriek. The boys also think this noise she makes is quite funny, so they always laugh at her. Needless to say, she gets a lot of attention from them. I see a spoiled little girl in my future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures of a beautiful little girl.
Char

Fred and Wendy said...

She's gorgeous! You must be very proud of your family. Maybe someday I'll have a grandaughter!!

Kirst said...

Look at her hair. Where did the dark stuff go? So cute!