background

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sarah Eleven Months!

So now she has taken now 4-5 steps in a row and seems to keep on trying! Soon there will be no stopping this girl! She looks way to little to be up walking around! She was 11 months on the 17th. I don't have new pics yet...I waited for a sale to get them taken so later in the week I should have some new ones of her!

I did weigh her this week though and she weighs 16lbs and 10 oz. So little!

She can wave bye. Some new words are uh oh, no, and all done or (ah do as she does it).

She can climb the stairs all the way to the top! We now make sure the gate is up and constantly check on it!

My quiet baby is a little more vocal now. It is neat to see her changing from a baby to a little girl.

Jacob had an interesting week....more on that later. I really need to download some pictures!

No comments: