background

Thursday, March 26, 2009




Ten things all about me....Hmmmmm.....


1. I wanted to be a wrestler when I grew up, but I am glad I didn’t follow that dream! I became a teacher and I LOVE being a teacher!


2. It might surprise some of you to know that I am actually glad we moved to Ontario and experienced all we have. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to move home, just that I have enjoyed many parts of it and it has been a good learning experience.


3. I would like to take some photography classes one day. I am passionate about pictures and love taking them. I want to learn more and try out more things in this area. Probably why I also love to scrapbook!


4. I love reading BLOGS! I have many that I check out regularly!


5. I am such a night owl! I am so much more productive and creative at this time. Could it be that it just also happens to be when everyone else in the family is sleeping??? No seriously, I love staying up late.


6. I don’t like being late, although it does sometimes happen.


7. I need to get out of the house, whether it is to grocery shop, a walk, going and doing something as a family. I like to go and do things kids in tow!


8. I love to shop! The shopping is even more fun when I find good deals.


9. I love to travel. Mexico was our last trip and it was WONDERFUL! In April we are off to a “work” trip for Chris in Maui. I am excited about going, but I have to leave the kids behind.:(


10. I love to organize things. I seem to spend a lot of time doing that just so some certain little people in my house can, “reorganize” for me.


All of that being said... I love my family and friends! I am so grateful for them!
Kirsten made me do this. So now if you have a blog tell me ten things about yourself. If you don't have a blog leave a message and share one thing about yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing about myself... here's two.

My wife is awesome... and I hate shopping. Even when I find good deals.

CP

Oh yeah... and I follow blogs too.