background

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Visiting the Calgary Tower!




On the glass floor looking around.


























Wonder what she thought about all of that!
Nannie and the boys!

I came out to Calgary because the word on my Dad was not good. I had to take all three of the kids because it happened to be at the same time Chris was VERY busy at work. So off we went. Thankfully, Westjet had some seat sales helping to make this trip possible! My Dad had a stroke they think, but he is doing much better. He still struggles with some ongoing health issues but I am happy to say that I had quite a few good visits with him. Thanks for all the prayers!
I decided to take the kids and Nannie to the Calgary Tower. Everyone had a great time. I think my Mom said it had been 20 years since she had been up to the tower. We also ate at the restaurant and she had said it had been a long, long, long, time since she had eaten out somewhere. She enjoyed the meal and the time with the kids. Since we moved so far away...anytime with the kids is special.








2 comments:

Kirst said...

I'm glad we got hang out. Sorry we didn't get to see you before you left. Miss you already.

Karri said...

Miss you too! It is no fun when the kids are sick! But you never know what the future might bring us!;)