background

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sarah is Ten Months Old!



Sarah Lynn 9 Months! Sarah Lynn 10 Months! She loves both teams!

Sarah is walking around things and standing up where ever she can. She has even attempted the stairs. She loves helping me with the dishes in the dishwasher and is crawling around the house very fast. She loves playing with her school bus and little people farm. She likes cars too. Her front teeth have taken a long time to cut through. The one cut through last month and number two is finally cut all the way through this week. So in a few weeks we should have a new smile on our hands!
I weighed her on the 17th and she weighed 16 lbs. 7 oz. She is small but soooooo cute! She is full of life and it is fun to watch her play with the boys. They love her so much and are great big brothers. Jacob likes to rescue her and Nathan likes to make her laugh.
She loves to eat mandarin oranges, bananas, and will pretty much try anything. She has tasted ice cream this month and loves it. She also had her first chocolate chip cookie. Spoiled girl, the boys never had any of this stuff so early! She loves the noodles from my chicken noodle soup. So many food firsts this month.
She is a fun baby. I love that she wants to be with Mommy! I love watching her play like a little girl does. I love shoe shopping for her! The girl has a better selection than I do! And the Easter dresses....I am having a hard time narrowing it down.
We came to Calgary this last week knowing that my Dad was unwell. I travelled with the three kids and they were awesome. People commented that they didn't even know I had three kids with me. I hope they are just as good on the way back! Anyway, the kids have had lots of Nannie time. Every morning Jacob and Nannie do the puzzle together. He loves word searches and is getting really good at them. She loves to do it with him too! I think she will miss their morning activity together. They are all going to miss Nannie when we have to go back to Waterloo.
The boys have really enjoyed seeing all of their friends! Of course I have loved every minute of it too! It has been good for the soul. My friends in Calgary....thanks for taking such good care of all of us. Thanks for picking us up and taking us to the airport. Thanks for lending us the van!!! That was a HUGE help! Thanks for all the yummy dinners and play dates! I am blessed to have such great people in my life!
As for my Dad. Well it was really nice for me to get too see him and know who I was. He has good days and bad days, but at least I got to see him on a few of his good days. Considering...our family was told he might not make it through the week he is doing much better. Thanks for all your prayers.




2 comments:

Fred and Wendy said...

Sarah's a sweet heart - she is a blessing from the LORD! Sorry to hear about your Dad. You are all in our prayers.

Karri said...

Thanks! She is a blessing! He seems to have good days and bad, but at least I got in a few good visits while I was here!