background

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sarah loves the dishwasher!

Checking it out. Every time I load it up or unload it I have a happy little helper! I don't mind!

But today was a little different. She really wanted to check things out!


At least it was a clean dishwasher! We have a climber! Could be an interesting time in our house now. She will be keeping us very busy. I can not believe that in less than a month she will be ONE years old! The boys will have to stop telling people who ask how old she is, that she is zero.

5 comments:

Kirst said...

Look how sunny it is. So jealous. you probably don't have any snow either.

Fred and Wendy said...

That's so funny. Somewhere, and maybe now I'll see if I can find it, I have a picture of Jason that is almost identical to the top picture of Sarah. How time flies! Yes it does look sunny...but is it a dry sunny?

Karri said...

If you find it you will have to post the picture of Jason. :)

I think I have one of Nathan too.

It looks sunny and we have had some nice days, but it has also been windy and today it is actually raining. It seems to rain a lot here!

Anonymous said...

I love to check out your blog and see the current pictures. Can you put the link to stampin-up on your blog? Kathy

Anonymous said...

natalie LOVES the pics of sarah in the dishwasher... i think she's a wee bit jealous that sarah can climb in and she can't!!!