background

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oouch!

So I broke the side of my left foot yesterday. The doctor says it will take 4-6weeks to heal. I hope that actually means fully healed! My right leg is tired already from having to do more. I feel on a wiggly brick outside my front door. It was my foot that rolled and I kinda fell forward and threw Sarah in her car seat down to the ground. Thankfully, she was ok, just scared from the quick movements. It means I have to slow down a bit for a few days. I am ok, it only hurts when I walk, and really a mom of three kids.... how much walking do I really do!?!

2 comments:

Kirst said...

4-6 weeks. Yowza!
How will you go shopping? I'm sure Chris will be a huge help. Sending healing vibes your way.

Fred and Wendy said...

4 to 6 weeks until you are healed...like in heeled? Am I the only one who thought that? Sorry that you did that! Hope it does heal well.