background

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Three more sleeps

I can't believe it, but as of tonight I only have three more sleeps until I fly out. Where does the time go? It really seemed like this day would never happen. Yet here I am sleeping at my Mom's with the kids and using a rental car. I try not to think about what I am leaving behind because it really causes the tears to flow and I am using my new laptop and I don't think it is water proof. I really do have some amazing friends. All of you have made my last few days here so special. I am going to miss all you guys!!!! I hope we have a good long distance plan, because I think I might need to keep up with all the things happening out here.

1 comment:

Kirst said...

You bet we have a good long distance plan. We'll be calling you quite often.