background

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well, I finally found a crib. I bought something totally different than what we had. I also decided to buy a matching dresser for the room too. The neat thing about this crib is that it turns into a toddler bed as well as a double bed later. The colour is a dark dark brown. I am thinking about painting the room in a light pink so I think that dark colour will look good. Currently the room is a turquoise, bright blueish colour. I only had three choices for cribs mostly because I did not want to wait possible three months before it comes. I am just glad we can pick it up tomorrow. Once I get the room organized and painted, I will take pictures and post them for you all to see.

I haven't been unpacking much these last few days. I needed a break from it! But today I got back into the swing of things. Our room upstairs all done, excepting putting the treadmill together. Got the master bathroom all sorted out and the den downstairs is no longer a big mess. So things are taking more shape today. I even went downstairs and unpacked about 6 boxes there.

I think we have decided to have a garage sale. We have some stuff we have now decided to just get rid of. So hopefully I can get it together to organize that.

Jacob and Nathan are in need of a play date! Chris thinks that Jacob was calling Nathan, Ethan today. Maybe he was I don't know for sure. They have asked about their friends and they talk about them. I think they are missing all of them! We went to Toys R Us yesterday and Nathan thought we were back in Calgary. I tried to explain that Waterloo has lots of the same stores as Calgary. If only we could drive for a visit!!!:)

1 comment:

Joy and Darrin said...

Our boys ask about Jacob and Nathan all the time. They even want to go to your old house even though it is empty - just to go there! Sad, really!